Digital Services Planner || Schurz Communications, Inc. || South Bend, IN
As Digital Services Planner, I’m the point person in charge of researching, rolling out and training company personnel on new, current and upcoming marketing services. I am responsible for collecting, analyzing and disseminating company-wide data points such as: social media engagement, advertising performance and website traffic.
Project and Traffic Manager || Monkeyhouse Marketing || South Bend, IN
Monkeyhouse Marketing was a boutique web and marketing agency, specializing in high-end website redesign. I oversaw the web and graphic design team and monitored project workflow. In this role I also worked directly with clients to analyze various website metrics and site performance as well as acting as a general marketing advisor for clients.
Custom Publishing Project Manager || Omaha World Herald || Omaha, NE
In this role, I was primarily responsible for the sales, monitoring and maintenance of the weekly print edition of The Onion. Through a syndication agreement, the Omaha World Herald distributed the paper, and I was responsible for all manner of its operation, up to and including: advertising sales, promotions, performance and distribution.
Bachelors of Arts, English || The University of Iowa || Iowa City, IA
- Twitter, Facebook and other social media platform account creation, upkeep and monitoring.
- Digital services management including: website redesign, reputation monitoring, Google+ Places, Google PageRank optimization.
- Writing and content development for advertising and editorial.
- Data, metrics and analytics monitoring, reading and interpretation.
- Organization, department and employee leadership and management.
Certifications Include: Google Adwords
455 Travers Court
Mishawaka, IN 46545